Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh, How He Loves to Me....

The day after the big prayer discussion that Chris and I had, I came across a quote on pinterest that was fitting.  God never ceases to amaze me at how I come across things in perfect timings....I think they can be some of the ways He speaks to me.


Right now, our prayers are awkward to say the least.....we are constantly at odds as to whether we pray for what we desire, pray for God's will, pray for both???  In this process, God has certainly taught me about prayer....I have transitioned more to just chatting with God....speaking the truths of my heart...not necessarily "asking" for anything.  It is true that the power of prayer is not in me and my prayers....it's "in the One who hears it."  Thank goodness for that!

Anyway, the point of this post was more to provide an update on our progress this cycle, but I did feel the need to share that.  God is working in me in SO many ways. 

So, update time:

Last time we left, I had just gone for my Day 2 ultrasound & estrogen check, and despite having a larger than they would like cyst, I was given the go ahead to begin my injections.  Since then:

Sunday, April 28, 2013: CD2- Ultrasound & Estrogen check; (estrogen level came back at 22 so we were able to start the process) started Follistim 150 IU at 9 PM
Monday, April 29, 2013: CD3- Follistim 150 IU at 9 PM
Tuesday, April 30, 2013: CD4- Follistim 150 IU at 9 PM
Wednesday, May 1, 2013: CD5- Follistim 150 IU at 9 PM
Thursday, May 2, 2013: CD6- Went in for my for progress check ultrasound and estrogen level.  Estrogen level came back at 172 (I think?) and I had four developing follicles: 3 on the right & 1 on the left (can't remember the exact measurements...I believe they were all between 1.1-1.8 in size right now).

The nurse said that I am exactly where they want me to be right now.  It's early, so I shouldn't have too many follicles yet, because they don't want me to hyper-stimulate.  Tomorrow morning, I add in my ganirelix injection in the morning, and I get to go back Saturday to check our progress again! Yay!  Hopefully, things will continue to successfully progress.

Just feeling blessed right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment