Thursday, May 9, 2013

Far Too Long....

Art speaks to me.......Creating art, painting...it's theraputic to me.  While I have a level of appreciation for all art, some of it speaks to me more than others....It's usually those pieces where I feel like they tell a story similar to mine.   One of the artists that I admire and respect so much right now, is one that I feel blessed to also call a friend....Kim Ramey.  Her art is not only phenomenal, but it speaks to me.....My husband was wonderful enough to buy one of her pieces for me several months back when we were about 6 months in to this second round of our fertility journey. 



Today, when Chris went to leave to pick Tenley up, he found a wrapped package on our doorstep that held another piece that I had really wanted.


In case you can't make out the words at the bottom, they read "Was your journey far too long?"

On the back, she wrote us a sweet note and a perfect quote:
     "Every journey makes its own map across your heart." - Sharon Shinn

I hope she doesn't get upset with me posting this....but it just meant so much.  Words do not express my gratitude.....

No comments:

Post a Comment