Saturday, May 4, 2013

Another Good Report

We had our Cycle Day 8 Appointment this morning.  We had another ultrasound and they did blood work to check my estrogen levels again.  We were fortunate to receive another great report today.  Apparently my body is doing exactly what it needs to be doing. 

Last time we went (Thursday, 5/2/13) my estrogen levels were 172.  The nurse said we would be using that as a baseline, with a goal of them increasing each time we went to show that the medication is working.  Today, my estrogen levels were 626.  They're definitely going up. :)  Yay!
On Thursday, I had a total of 4 developing follicles.  Today, I was up to 13 good developing follicles.  Another great step.  My doctor is keeping all my medication doses the same for now, and I am going in again tomorrow morning for another check up. 

I'm so thankful that everything is working so well.  It makes my worrying nature come out some.  I worry that things are going too well that some hiccup is bound to come along.  At the same time, we're having to go through IVF, so things aren't going as smoothly as possible.  I am extremely grateful that things are going so well for the process that we're having to undergo. 

It's extremely crazy to me to think about the fact that in the next week or so, I will be pregnant with two precious babies.  That two week wait to find out if the pregnancy(ies) are successful will definitely tough though. 

For right now, I'm going to focus on the positives.....things are good, and WE ARE BLESSED! This wasn't the road I thought we'd be traveling, but God is providing many blessing through our travels and teaching me how to have true joy.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment