Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Letter to My Babies...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
My Dear Sweet Babies,

     Your daddy and I, along with many other people we love have been praying for you all for quite a while now.  Having you enter our lives is going to be one of the greatest blessings.  You will have two parents that love you very much, and a big sister that has been begging Mommy and Daddy to give her a baby brother and/or sister.  You will both be so loved. 

Today, sweet babies, we met for the very first time.  For 5 days prior to this, you both have been steadily growing and developing, and today was the day....the day you both became a part of me.  Today, your daddy and I went in for our transfer, where you were relocated from a sterile lab and into my welcoming womb.  While the doctors say that you are each just the size of a dust particle right now, I can almost feel you both in me....because I know you're both there, and I love you...both of you more than you will ever realize.  We are continuing to pray now that God will keep you both safe and healthy as you continue to grow and develop.

We love you both so much and look forward to meeting you both in the next 8 months.

All the love in my heart,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment