Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Prayer for Safety and Rest

Dear God,

     My head and my heart are filled with so much anxiety right now.  I'm analyzing every twinge I feel....is something wrong? Was that a sign of implantation? Was it nothing?  I need you... 

     My first prayer is that these two precious babies are burrowing deep and nestling comfortably inside me.  I pray that they are growing stronger each moment and developing right on track.  Please let them be safe and well.  I am so in love with them.  Please God, protect them...

     My second prayer is that you will calm my heart.... Please give me inner peace and a calm spirit.  I pray that you rid me of this worry and my anxious heart.  May my soul find rest in You, and in knowing that Your will shall be done, and that Your will is perfect. 

     And God, I end this prayer with a message of thanks...Thank you for loving me more deeply than I can understand or deserve.  Thank you for hearing my prayers and healing my heart.  I am so grateful that I may find rest in You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment