Monday, April 1, 2013

Feeling the Love

This is going to be short and sweet....I am SO thankful for the people that God has placed in our life, in general, and especially over the last year.  There was a period of time (a couple years) that I didn't think we'd ever find a church home again.  It seemed as if what we were looking for, the type of church we felt God calling us to, just didn't exist.....I am so grateful, that through a very dear friend, we found that church family. 

I am especially thankful for the small group that we get to meet with every Monday night.  I love these people, and I know they love us.  Tonight, we felt the love of our group as they put their hands on us and prayed over us.  As we are preparing for our "teaching" appointment on Wednesday where we'll find out what our IVF protocol is and actually get the ball rolling, this love and prayer was needed and greatly appreciated. 

So to my group, I say thank you. I know God has put you in our life for a reason. You are being used by Him in more ways that you know.  Nothing about this current journey is easy,  but I still consider us blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment