Monday, July 29, 2013

13 (& 1/2) Weeks


My Baby is the Size of a Peach

How Far Along? 13 Weeks (almost 14---I'm a little late blogging this week)

Total Weight Gain? 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes? YES- ALL THE WAY....I realized last week when shopping for clothes for family pictures that I had been in denial....Of course I didn't think I needed maternity clothes when I was wearing yoga pants and t-shirts around the house.  When it came time to wear real clothes, I definitely had to shop in the maternity section!

Sleep? I'm doing much better.  My restroom trips through the night have been cut done from 5-7 trips to only 1 or 2!!! Yay!  I am still having very weird and vivid dreams though, which leave me still feeling tired in the mornings.

Cravings? French Fries & Mexican Food

Missing Anything? Energy still

Movement? I could have sworn I felt something twice last week when I was lying down to go to bed.  One was like a rolling feeling.  I know it's still really early though, so who knows if it was actually baby.

Showing? Yep.  There's no questioning it now.

Belly Button In/Out? In

Wedding Rings On/Off? On

Happy of Moody? Still moody....not always a bad mood, but certainly irritable.

Best Moment of the Week? Officially went public with our pregnancy and posted some pretty cute pictures from our family/we're expecting photo shoot.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Headaches, headaches, and more headaches....everyday!  And then I'm still pretty fatigued.  Nausea comes and goes---nothing bad.

Looking Forward to? Our ultrasound appointment on Saturday, August 3rd, where, as long as our sweet little bug cooperates, we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment