Friday, July 12, 2013

11 Weeks & Counting

My Baby is the Size of a Lime
It's crazy to think that just 6-7 weeks ago our baby was just the size of a poppy seed.  

How Far Along? 11 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss? 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes? I can still wear my regular clothes, but I've started working on building my maternity clothes wardrobe.  I can really feel my tummy beginning to expand, among other things....I had to go buy two new bras, and let me say, there's nothing like having to ask the sales girl what size comes next!  Thank goodness we have a Dillard's locally, because they seem to be the only store around that carries my size....Sigh....

Sleep? I'm actually getting a little more sleep at night than before.  I had a time when I was getting up an average of 5-6 times a night to go to the bathroom.  We found out I had a UTI and now that we've started to treat it, I'm only getting up 2-3 times a night, which helps.  Still needing naps though.  I'm hoping by the time this first trimester ends and I get back to work that my energy will be back.

Cravings? Pretty much the same....fruit and anything salty....loving french fries right now.

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night....

Movement? Still too early for me to feel anything. :)

Showing Yet? Nope.

Belly Button In/Out? In

Wedding Rings On/Off? On

Happy or Moody? Probably more moody...  :(

Best Moment this Week?  We finally put our house on the market Saturday, June 6th and we've already had 3 showings since then.  Hopefully we'll be able to sell this quickly and get into a bigger place before baby comes.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Fatigue and nausea.  More round ligament.  It is crazy to me how early this is happening the second time around.

Looking forward to? Taking family photos & "we're expecting" pictures tomorrow!  I'm also excited about next Friday (July 19) when we have our next doctors appointment.  I'm hoping we'll get to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat.  As long as all goes well at that appointment, we'll probably be ready to go fully public about the pregnancy....if my mother hasn't already made everyone else aware that I'm pregnant already!

No comments:

Post a Comment