Thursday, July 18, 2013

12 Weeks & Counting


My Baby is the Size of a Plum

How Far Along? 12 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes? I've been wearing my maternity pants more and more, but I can still wear my regular tops.  My regular pants still fit too, but just aren't nearly as comfortable.

Sleep? Well....I'm doing okay. Still waking up frequently to go to the restroom.  I'm also having a hard time falling asleep and going back after each restroom trip.  When I do sleep, I have the funkiest dreams!

Cravings? Nothing in particular really

Missing Anything? Having Energy. :)

Movement? Still too early to feel....but I'm anticipating that awesome feeling in the next 6-8 weeks or so, hopefully.

Showing? Depends on what I'm wearing.  If I'm wearing normal clothes or a t-shirt, nope.  If I wear my maternity bottoms and a tighter fitting top, then yes.

Belly Button In/Out? In

Wedding Rings On/Off? On

Happy or Moody? Moody.  Chris was trying to steer clear of me last night.  Haha!

Best Moment this Week? Got an offer on our house.  Hopefully we'll come to an agreement and have it sold already!

Pregnancy Symptoms? Along side nausea and fatigue, my headaches have increased in frequency.  Not fun.

Looking Forward to? I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning and I'm hoping we'll get to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat.  We also had to reschedule our family photos/"we're expecting" photos to tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment