Sunday, July 7, 2013

10 Weeks

Well, this week was my 28th birthday, and was even more special since it also was the 10 week mark!  I have had my moments of nausea, but overall, I have really felt great this pregnancy.  I'm hoping to schedule an ultrasound at Baby Dimensions in Newnan for sometime in the next week or so, just so we can see our little cutie pie again.

OUR BABY IS THE SIZE OF A PRUNE


How Far Along? 10 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  1 pound

Maternity Clothes? Some.  I've been wearing a pair of my maternity capris since I'm down to just 1 pair of regular capris that still fit comfortably.  Other than that, I'm still in my regular clothes.

Sleep? I'm still tired more frequently than I would usually be, but I'm napping less, which I hope is a good sign that some of my energy is coming back.  With only a couple weeks left in this trimester, I'm hoping to feel more energized soon!

Cravings?  French Fries & Fruit. Salty things have sounded so good lately, and I have been devouring fruit.  I ate a whole carton of strawberries throughout 1 day last week.

Miss Anything? I still have an aversion to coffee, which makes me sad.  And, I don't know why, but I always seem to crave tuna fish when I'm pregnant too.  I think it's just because I know I'm not supposed to have it.

Movement? Obviously it's too early for me to feel anything, but I think it's super cool just knowing that our sweet baby is in there wiggling around.

Showing yet? Not really.  I can just feel it in my clothes that things are changing.

Belly Button In/Out? In; I expect it to stay this way.  Mine never flattened or poked out with Tenley

Wedding Rings On/Off? On

Happy or Moody?  Really neither....but if I had to choose, I would say that I am erring more on the side of moody.  I'm not really grumpy, but I've just kind of been "blah" for a lot of the time.

Best Moment this Week?  We finally told Tenley on Friday, June 28th that she was going to be a big sister.  She's been talking about the baby, and touching and kissing my belly ever since.  You could say she's a bit excited.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Primarily fatigue and some nausea.  I have still only thrown up twice this whole pregnancy which is a miracle in itself since I would throw up twice in the first hour of being awake each day during my pregnancy with Tenley.

Looking forward to? Scheduling an ultrasound at Baby Dimensions so we can see our sweetie pie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment