Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's a.....

Wow!  I am BEHIND in blogging!  I guess that's what the start of the school year will do to me! Well, last time we left off, I was anxiously awaiting finding out if we were having a sweet baby boy or girl....

Well, the verdict is in, and we're having a................

We are beyond excited that we will be having another precious little girl!  Tenley is absolutely thrilled that she is getting a little sister too!  I've already started the shopping! :)

Also, in my being so behind, I completely missed the 15 weeks blogging update!  Oops! Well, now that I'm 16 weeks, I'll begin there! 

We're 16 Weeks Pregnant
Our Sweet Girl is the Size of an Avocado!

How Far Along? 16 Weeks & 1 day

Total Weight Gain? 6 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Yes

Sleep? Actually I'm starting to sleep better.  The dreams have chilled out a bit, and I usually only have to make 1 or 2 trips to the bathroom during the night.  So, all in all, things are improving there. 

Cravings? I want a sub sandwich SO bad!  Chris refuses to let me have one though since pregnant women aren't supposed to eat lunch meat! Mean old husband!

Miss Anything?  Energy & Sub Sandwiches!!!

Movement? There have been a couple times that I thought I have felt her, but I'm not quite sure!

Showing? Yeah

Happy or Moody? Still Moody at times & EXTREMELY emotional.  I pretty much cry, or at least well up on a daily basis, and half the time, I can't tell you why...

Best Moment this Week?  Miss Tenley started big girl school-- 3 year old Preschool at Trinity, and we had our 16 week check in today & got to hear our little girl's heartbeat. 

Looking Forward to? Hopefully feeling her move more & actually knowing that it is in fact her moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment