Friday, August 2, 2013

Boy or Girl????

Well, tomorrow is the big day!!!  We find out if our precious little baby is a girl or a boy.  I am so excited to find out that I can't stand it!  I SO wish I could be one of those people that could wait until delivery to find out, but I am just too impatient to wait!

So, before we go, here are some old wives tales & some family predictions:

1. Chinese Gender Chart Says: Girl   (Not sure if this is valid with IVF though)
2. Are you eating more (boy) or sick/nauseated (girl)?: Boy
3. Do you crave sweet foods (girl) or salty (boy)? Boy
4. Lots of morning sickness (girl), or not too sick (boy)?: Boy
5. Is the heartbeat high (girl) or low (boy)? Girl (based on 12 week check 160s)
6. Is your skin clear (boy) or do you have breakouts (girl)?: Girl
7. Have you been more clumsy (boy) or graceful (girl)?: Girl
8. Consider your age at conception and the year of conception.  If both are even or both are odd (girl).  If one is even and one is odd (boy): Girl

Guesses:
Mother's Intuition Says: Boy
The husband's "Father's Intuition: says Girl
Tenley (Big Sister) Says: Girl
My Mom Says: Boy
My Dad Says: Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment