Friday, August 2, 2013

14 Weeks

14 Weeks (& 2 days)

My Baby is now the Size of a Lemon
How Far Along? 14 Weeks (& 2 days)

Total Weight Gain? 4 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Yep

Sleep? I'm doing okay. Still having weird dreams that make me feel like I didn't get any sleep.  And, the fact that school is starting and my mind is going a million miles a minute doesn't help with the sleep factor. 

Cravings? French Fries....

Miss Anything? Just having energy & feeling rested

Movement? Nope.  I'm anxiously awaiting that moment though!!!

Showing? More and more each day!

Belly Button In/Out? In

Happy or Moody? Still moody.  

Best Moment of this Week? Enjoying my last couple days of summer with my sweet girl. 

Pregnancy Symptoms? Well, I got sick this morning, but mainly it's just been the exhaustion and the headaches---every day!

Looking Forward to? Tomorrow, as long as our sweet baby cooperates, we should find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment